CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dan-Tagged

My turn.

  1. I like listening to piano music.
  2. My role model is my older brother, Larry.
  3. Dick Van Dyke rocks. Geeky, I know.
  4. My favorite class is History.
  5. Greek mythology is cool.
  6. I've seen "Gone With the Wind" 5 times.
  7. I'm a QB on my school's football team.
  8. My best friend is a girl name Carla.
  9. Reading is cool.
  10. I suck at all video games, except Kingdom Hearts. Pathetic, I know.
  11. My mom's having twins in probably 2 weeks. She's progressing (is that the right word?) really fast.
  12. I have dreams where I'm in medival times and I'm this knight attacking a giant baby.
  13. My favortie color is blue.
  14. I used to spy on my next-door-neighbors. I thought they were a family of ax murderers.
  15. My uncle recently got me a job at his auto-shop. Uncle Gino. He's not italian...

Ta-Dah!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

You're really really good at being random. :)