CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Twins and Annoying People that Won't GO AWAY!!

Well, I've been re-reading Ali's posts, and I see she's mentioned a girl in our grade named Coutney.
It seems that she was crazy about Nick (Ali's ex-boyfriend who moved), but seriously she got over it. Big time.
I've heard some girls giggle about having "stalkers" or secret admirers, but I'm sure they don't, because if they did, they would not be giggling about it. No one in their right mind would.
Courtney is my not-so-secret secret admirer. She's insane. I opened my locker at school yesterday and this giant teddy bear with hearts popped out and started singing some song called "Love Song" by Taylor Swift. Isn't that about a guy who proposes to a girl? Way to be subtle, Court.
I guess she's kinda nice once yo get past the whole stalker thing. And if she ever reads this, never send me balloons again. How did you get my address??????????

OK, venting's over.

Anyway, the twins sexes have been determined. Bri has 2 more months left to go and she is freakin' HUGE. I don't know how she hid it from us for three months. Back to the sexes, one's a girl and ones a boy. Like a mini Dan and Ali. I'm pretty "jazzed" :).

Ali's getting better... I think. It's all kind of hazy, but she should be back home in a few days. Maybe she'll post!

Thanks,
Dan

1 comments:

dex said...

Hello, I see you commented on my blog... Just though I would return the favor- sort of. Don't pay attention to me right now, I should be asleep anyway, hehe...