CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quiet

Life without Ali... is kind of weird. I mean, I spent 14 years of my life without her, but I guess I got so used to my annoying step-sister, that it's weird without her rambling about how Van Gogh was a totured soul and how amazing Bono is.

The first time I met her, I offended her by asking, "Who the hell is Bono?"

Good times, good times.

I'm also insanely jealous because she's off partying in New York over Easter break while I'm stuck here watching twins spit up all over each other.

Good news: Coach Blunder (not making that up!) is letting me back on the team for "good behavior" so I get to play football now.

Speaking of football... How pissed off would Ali be if I played around with her blog design? So many options...

Bored out of my mind,
Dan

3 comments:

Ali said...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!! STOP CHANGING THE FREAKIN TEMPLATE!!! THIS WAS MY BLOG FIRST!

Carrie said...

Haha, budweiser.
Great.
~Always~

Jenn said...

XD watching the twins spit up on each other. Good stuff, good stuff.