CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey Guys

what's up. how ya doing?

OK, so let's get straight to it; I do not like Dan.

Did you see how I used the semi-colon? I learned that in English. :)

Anyways, Nick and I are officially going out... or at least were...

Nick's moving. To California (which is far away from me). I don't know if I can handle this wholelong distance relationship thing. I don't want to get all sappy and strt crying, either. Then, I'll be no better than Courtney, who was crying even though nick dumped her like 2 weeks ago. Pathetic, but she still looks good even when she cries! Where is the justic in that?!

3 comments:

Seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth said...

sad day.

|M|
(.-.)

it's king jerry! i'm brightening your day, see?

(sorry, jerry didn't work out the first time!)

Hannah said...

That stinks.

That she doesn't look bad when she cries doesn't surprise me, there are a few people out there who are blessed like that. (Myself not included, I look awful when I cry)

I don't think you should worry too much about it, if he's the good guy you're saying he is, he'll write/call/email you often and you'll be able to stay in touch. I know a friend whose boyfriend is at a college that is pretty far away, and they've been able to stay close.